Photo via: frugalmomeh.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These melted peppermint candy ornaments are ADORABLE and theyre super easy to make! Such a fun and inexpensive homemade Christmas ornament idea to make with the kids!
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.
- How to make a Christmas wreath using colorful ornaments
- Making ornaments with melted crayons
- Fun Pineapple Christmas Tree Idea with a Tropical Island Flair… http://www.completely-coastal.com/2016/12/cute-coastal-christmas-trees-diy-shop.html
- These melted bead Christmas ornaments will add a bright and colorful cheer to your tree! Simply pour in the beads, bake, and add the string! These DIY Christmas ornaments are perfect for kids!
- Awesome DIY Christmas Home Decorations and Homemade Holiday Decor Ideas – Quick and Easy Decorating ideas, cool ornaments, home decor crafts and fun Christmas stuff | Crafts and DIY projects by DIY Joy | Christmas Ornament Table Decor Idea | http://diyjoy.com/diy-christmas-decor-holiday-decorations
- Candy Filled Ornaments: Make these candy-filled, colorful ornaments for festive tree decorations or as great gifts.
- Free Printable Holiday Christmas Wall Art from @chicfetti
- Easy Photo Transfer Christmas Ornaments | Such a fun way to preserve Christmas pictures past and present! | @kimbyers and @joann_stores diyornament
- How to make a cork Christmas tree. Such a fun cork DIY project, and love that this little tree lights up! What a fun Christmas decoration or gift idea.
- Scrap Wood Christmas Trees from Recycled Junk. Wouldnt it be fun to put these all over the yard?