Photo via: bigindoortrains.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Make Foam Mountains
- Centerpiece needs only 2 materials! Use copper or steel wire and wrap it around a foam cone to get whimsical Christmas trees. Add in some holly or pinecones to set the scene.
- Snowman Soup! Use a styrofoam cup, a pack of hot chocolate, mini marshmallows, and a candy cane! Print out the poem and wrap it with a red bow. How adorable! (source unknown).
- You can bleach your own Bottle-brush trees After theyre bleached and dried, take a foam paint brush and dab on globs of Mod Podge, then roll in glitter, use hot glue to add jewels, beads and balls and tuck them into a china tea cup, or silver cream and sugar servers.
- Hot cocoa balls ; I saw empty ones at the Dollar Tree yesterday!!! Guess Im going back to get some!
- Snowman made from a baby food jar. The top jar is filled with marshmallows. The middle jar is filled with hot chocolate mix. The bottom jar is filled with mints. How cute is this for Christmas?
- DIY holiday card display | So easy to make this adorable chicken wire frame with a few screws and L brackets!! Get the quick how to on www.lollyjane.com
- Village Sheet Set | Pottery Barn
- Holiday decorations as close as your back yard | mini Christmas tree made with oasis floral foam……OK…. Why have I never thought of doing this,with many of us having fake trees,wouldnt it be nice to still have that fresh pine scent in the house!!!!!!!! I think if the foam is soaked in water first,it should keep the tree fresh for a while,cant wait to try this!!!!!
- Teeny Tiny Village – Erzgebirge Germany – Old Stock via Etsy (zoals die van oma 🙂
- Beautiful little DIY photo votives tutorial from fellow fellow – these could make a fun alternative Christmas village.