Photo via: designoffurniture.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Candy Filled Ornaments: Make these candy-filled, colorful ornaments for festive tree decorations or as great gifts.
- Want to decorate your home with more Christmas tree shaped decorations? Then youve got to make this adorable DIY Christmas yarn tree!
- Easy To Make Christmas Ornaments: Stained Glue Snowflake
- Again, it is that joy time of the year when you want to gather your family, especially your children to craft some décor or gifts. There is nothing better than sitting at home for doing some decorations and crafts in such a cold but joyful holiday. With the help of amazing creativity, the DIY masterpieces will help to create a […]
- 27 DIY Christmas Outdoor Decorations Ideas You Will Want To Start
- Create Lighted Gift Boxes to use as Outdoor Christmas yard decorations. By using basic materials found at any local hardware store, or some you might even have laying around the yard, plus string lights and festive fabric, we’ll show you how to make your own lighted Christmas presents!
- Not sure what to get your friends for the holidays this year? These super easy DIY presents cost less than $10, take less than an hour to make, and will score you endless points for creativity and cuteness. In fact, theyre so cute, youll want to make them for yourself too!
- Whether hosting a holiday party, Tacky Christmas party or just want to go BIG… these Giant Balloon Christmas Lights and Ornaments are perfect decorations! foxchristmas
- Homemade Snowflake Craft Stick Ornaments
- DIY: Etched Snowflake Ornaments in Birch. So easy! | Design Mom
- Best DIY Snowflake Decorations, Ornaments and Crafts – Paper Crafts with Snowflakes, Pipe Cleaner Projects, Mason Jars and Dollar Store Ideas – Easy DIY Ideas to Decorate for Winter – Creative Home Decor and Room Decorations for Adults, Teens and Kids http://diyjoy.com/diy-projects-snowflakes
- Glittered Snowflake Ornaments by Martha Stewart. Use a snowflake punch to make the snowflake shape, and then brush with adhesive and glitter! Mod Podge Paper Gloss is a great adhesive for this project, find it at www.cardstockshop.com.