Photo via: blog.craftzine.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A Rope Covered Tire Planter with Tripod Legs Katie at Addicted 2 DIY created this wonderful planter from an old tire. You might have seen many kinds of tire planters but there is something so special about this beauty. It has got rope coiled around the tire along with wooden tripod legs. Isn’t this so
- Handcrafted lifestyle expert Lia Griffith shares this easy step-by-step photo tutorial to craft a trendy DIY macrame necklace to pair with…
- Côté Passion Star with a Square:
- JOY Blocks 3.5 x 4 Painted red with white vinyl lettering. Sanded and stained Snowman/ball 3.25 square Paint white and orange Sanded and stained Please note: that glued pieces can sometimes pop off during shipping and can be easily reattached with whatever glue you have available. **ALL items are made to order, see shop policies and announcement for details**
- A tree sprouting up indoors, sparkling with lights and ornaments, always looks magical. But the six here have a fairy-tale wonder all their own, with glittery gems, snowflakes that never melt, and woodland birds with ribbons in their beaks. Most bewitching? The decorations are easy to make, so you can tell your own Christmas story.
- Youll never believe what this tree stand used to be….a cardboard box! After lining the cardboard with rope and using hot glue to keep it in place, this cast-away cardboard becomes a decorative flourish that hides an ugly tree stand. Click for more trash-to-treasure DIY Christmas crafts.
- DIY your Christmas gifts this year with GLAMULET. they are 100% compatible with Pandora bracelets. Turn cheap Dollar Tree storage bins into lined woven baskets that look like they came from Pier 1. All you need is some fabric, rope, and a glue gun.
- Sailors knot headband
- SQUARE HOME string art by strungonnailsshop on Etsy
- Expressions can go right on the glass of picture frames. Uppercase Living offers a rectangle frame and new this year a square frame. They also sell extra glass inserts so you can change it throughout the year!
- Kumihimo Tutorial – How to Make a Blue Kumihimo Braided Friendship Bracelet
- DIY Bracelet Gifts