Photo via: onsuttonplace.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Giant thrift store basket updated with spray paint from confessionsofaserialdiyer.com
- DIY Cinnamon Ornaments – this recipe is so easy, requires NO COOKING, and produces amazingly scented cinnamon ornaments that will fill your whole home with the best scent of the season!
- mod podge old lace over styrofoam cone, let dry, remove from cone and spray paint gold or silver. fill with white lights and embellish with a star. Make different sizes for awesome grouping! @Larissa Swanson
- DIY Painted Gold Leaf Ornaments to add a touch of something unique to your wedding decor
- Simple DIY Snowman Mason Jar Vase. Easy Christmas decor idea also makes the perfect gift. Easy crafts to do with your kids or just for yourself.
- DBBridalStyle Washi Tape Tealight Candles- add a lil flair – cheap center pieces
- This “Joy” Mason Jar Tablescape DIY can be created in minutes! Paint Mason Jars with Red Montana Gold Spray Paint. Tip: Prep mason jars by washing them in warm water. make sure they are completely dry then spray paint them, its best to do multiple layers allowing each coat to dry. While you are allowing …
- sparkle spray painted branches and put in a vase- cheap and beautiful. great for the winter season.
- This is so pretty…magnolia leaves glued to a paper plate, then lightly spray painted with gold paint. Place card is a magnolia leaf with name written in gold pen
- These were branches spray painted with gold paint. These were used in a wedding but I think that they would be beautiful for the holidays or other event.
- Make these easy toy soldier ornaments with your students or personal children. It will be a simple, cheap, and FUN ornament children will love to create and parents will love to display. You Will Need: -9 mini Popsicle sticks per desired ornament -glue gun-black, blue, and red marker -gold glitter glue -ornament hook My first …
- spray paint ornament gold, use bronze glitter glue for branches, mini stones for snowflakes. DIY project