Photo via: meggielynne.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Giant thrift store basket updated with spray paint from confessionsofaserialdiyer.com
- Dollar Store Craft Makeover with fancy Molds and DIY Paint!
- spray paint ornament gold, use bronze glitter glue for branches, mini stones for snowflakes. DIY project
- clear bulb. stickers. spray paint. – place stickers on bulb, spray paint over bulb and stickers. Peel off stickers and left with a clear area where stickers were and painted area around.
- Cover your refrigerator with these classic painted magnetic letters. | 30 Low-Budget Makeovers You Could Do With Spray Paint
- Spray paint hula hoops black, string lights on them and hang them from the ceiling at different heights design
- This is so pretty…magnolia leaves glued to a paper plate, then lightly spray painted with gold paint. Place card is a magnolia leaf with name written in gold pen
- These were branches spray painted with gold paint. These were used in a wedding but I think that they would be beautiful for the holidays or other event.
- Spray Paint Your Christmas Lights! Who would have thought! | landeelu.com
- Tired of attaching those boring gift tags to your gifts? Grab some plain ornaments and a can of chalkboard spray paint to update gifts this year.
- Spray pine cones with a little white spray paint to add a wintry touch!
- Turn mason jars into sparkling candle holders that look like frosted glass. It just takes spray paint and fake snow!