Photo via: media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This DIY pillow cover turned out better than we had imagined and was so simple and inexpensive! Hope you love it!!! pillow diy pillowcover reindeerpillow christmaspillow christmasdecor holidaydecor
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.
- Trim the tree with these 10 minute photo keepsake ornaments. They take no time at all to make and it will mean so much to fill the tree with family memories.
- A Rope Covered Tire Planter with Tripod Legs Katie at Addicted 2 DIY created this wonderful planter from an old tire. You might have seen many kinds of tire planters but there is something so special about this beauty. It has got rope coiled around the tire along with wooden tripod legs. Isn’t this so
- Body scrub also lip scrub with out essential oil use food flavor instead. remedy // In need of a detox? 10% off using our discount code Pin10 at www.ThinTea.com.au
- How to make a hot cocoa bar from Dollar Tree items! You dont have to be extravagant to have a beautiful little set up on the cheap! Check it out!
- Tired of decorating with the same holiday decorations year after year? Mix it up with a 3D snowflake! Its affordable, easy, and so unique! Check out the step-by-step guide or watch an instructional video on the Rent.com blog.
- Tis the season for an abundance of treats, so channel the dessert table with clear balls filled with technicolor sprinkles. Click through to find out how to do it yourself, and for more DIY Christmas ornaments.
- To experience a snowy Christmas is on my to do list! Its summer now in Australia 🙁 ~MK
- Take dollar stire frames put a lined piece of paper behind it add a dry erase marker and tada you have a fun dry erase board or cheap christmas gift
- Creative DIY Mothers Day Gifts Ideas – Mother’s Day Gift In A Jar – Thoughtful Homemade Gifts for Mom. Handmade Ideas from Daughter, Son, Kids, Teens or Baby – Unique, Easy, Cheap Do It Yourself Crafts To Make for Mothers Day, complete with tutorials and instructions http://diyjoy.com/diy-mothers-day-gift-ideas