Photo via: firefliesandmudpies.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Snowman made from a baby food jar. The top jar is filled with marshmallows. The middle jar is filled with hot chocolate mix. The bottom jar is filled with mints. How cute is this for Christmas?
- Handmade Advent Calendar Share My Craft user Katie Watson came up with a creative way for children to count down the 25 days of Christmas. Each envelope has a coupon inside that is redeemable for something special (i.e., a family game night, a cup of hot chocolate, a piece of Christmas candy, Mom reading a book, etc.), she says. Its not only a fun family activity, but a creative piece of holiday decor, too.
- Spa Recipes | Bath Salts | These Bubbling Bath Salts are made with Ivorys Aloe Body Wash and leave the skin feeling soft and smooth. Add 1/4 cup to a warm bath to enjoy the bubbling and soothing effects of the bath salts. ad
- Snowman made from a baby food jar. The top jar is filled with marshmallows. The middle jar is filled with hot chocolate mix. The bottom jar is filled with mints
- This Hanging Gingerbread Cookie recipe is a unique spin on the classic. Just add a small candy cane to the back and hang the cookies from a nice warm cup of coc
- snowman gum, perfect for stocking stuffers. use a SHARPIE to make the snowman face.
- Hang off the side of a cup of hot cocoa to make peppermint hot chocolate
- DIY Plastic Cup Snowman Lights Instruction -DIY Christmas Lights Ideas Crafts
- How to make salt dough Christmas tree fingerprint ornaments. Mix 1 cup salt, 2 cups flour, 3/4 cup of water and knead until smooth. Roll it out and then cut out Christmas tree shapes using a cookie cutter. Press the familys fingerprints in the desired places, bake in the oven, the paint and decorate!
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …
- A Rope Covered Tire Planter with Tripod Legs Katie at Addicted 2 DIY created this wonderful planter from an old tire. You might have seen many kinds of tire planters but there is something so special about this beauty. It has got rope coiled around the tire along with wooden tripod legs. Isn’t this so
- Crumple up tin foil, shape it into a candy cane, wrap in prim fabric. LOVE IT!