Photo via: pinthemall.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- snowman gum, perfect for stocking stuffers. use a SHARPIE to make the snowman face.
- DIY Rustic Stick Basket: Never throw away the paint stir sticks next time! Check out this one, you will find you can use them to a beautiful and inexpensive basket as a decorative centerpiece or as stylish storage on a shelf.
- DECK THE HALLS Button Card. You could also do this on a small canvas as a nice Christmas decoration for the kids to make for the parents. I would use a really strong glue, like E-600 for the buttons. But, if kids are making it, probably a good tacky glue will work well; just make sure it pushes through the button holes to lock them on. Let the kids use a fine line sharpie to make the hangers.
- Spray paint pine cones to have that mercury glass look to them. Use Krylon Looking Glass Mirror-Like Paint on pinecones, add a little fresh or faux greenery to accomplish this look.*** 10/10** this link really doesnt tell you how to do this, but its pretty self explanatory (try adding some white twinkle lights in the bowl or apothecary jar – so pretty!)
- These melted bead ornaments are SO BEAUTIFUL! And theyre so easy to make with pony beads! You can hang them on the Christmas tree, or use suction cup hooks on the window to turn them into sun catchers.
- I love this idea! Put win glasses upside down, with Christmas ornaments under them, and then put small candles on top. Cute! More More
- DIY Marshmallow snowman kit – fun winter craft for kids. Get the free printables and tutorial at MyPrintly.com.
- the website is annoying to use. Its a sales company. BUT – the ornaments are so in the style of the ones that Dad and Grandma made — our trees were gorgeous!
- Snowman made from a baby food jar. The top jar is filled with marshmallows. The middle jar is filled with hot chocolate mix. The bottom jar is filled with mints. How cute is this for Christmas?
- Wood Burned Snowman Christmas Ornaments — Stacked Snowman Ornaments/Gift Tags on white birch wood
- Sometimes you have people on your list who are impossible to shop for. Use these gift ideas to knock them all out in one stop!
- You can bleach your own Bottle-brush trees After theyre bleached and dried, take a foam paint brush and dab on globs of Mod Podge, then roll in glitter, use hot glue to add jewels, beads and balls and tuck them into a china tea cup, or silver cream and sugar servers.