Photo via: lifeofamodernmom.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Handmade Gift Idea – Super cute Snow Globe Necklace Tutorial. Perfect for Christmas Gifts and Stocking Stuffers! Pin it now and make it later!
- DECK THE HALLS Button Card. You could also do this on a small canvas as a nice Christmas decoration for the kids to make for the parents. I would use a really strong glue, like E-600 for the buttons. But, if kids are making it, probably a good tacky glue will work well; just make sure it pushes through the button holes to lock them on. Let the kids use a fine line sharpie to make the hangers.
- Snowman made from a baby food jar. The top jar is filled with marshmallows. The middle jar is filled with hot chocolate mix. The bottom jar is filled with mints. How cute is this for Christmas?
- These driftwood and sea glass handmade Christmas tree ornaments will add a coastal element to your Holiday! The driftwood and sea glass were carefully selected while beach-combing on the Chesapeake Bay. The naturally shaped sea glass tree is wrapped with copper wire and topped with a baby starfish. Driftwood varies from 3-4. These would make great stocking stuffers, party favors, or hostess gifts.
- This easy homemade playdough for Christmas is peppermint scented and takes just 5 minutes to make with 6 simple ingredients! It’s a perfect homemade Christmas gift or stocking stuffer for kids! Get the easy step-by-step recipe here:
- If you want lips that look and feel great, you should use a lip scrub! This luxurious DIY bubble gum lip scrub is easy and inexpensive to make!
- Snowman gum. Cute, simple idea for friends or neighbors to lift their spirits and get them in the holiday mood 🙂 and polka dots
- Making a homemade DIY polymer clay Snowman ornament is a simple craft for both kids and adults to make. Handmade ornaments like these easy snowmen are perfect for the Christmas tree. They make beautiful decorations and a great kid-made gift idea!
- 60 Awesome DIY Stocking Stuffers: If youre trying to figure out what to fill someones stocking with, why not save your money and make these stocking stuffers instead?
- Simple brown bags are perfect for gifts from the kitchen; a little trimming and a sweet note make them extra-special. Use decorative scissors to finish the opening, then tie them closed with a ribbon. holidays Christmas decor decorations
- Use moulding and recycled picture frames to make decorative Christmas tree sculptures perfect for the holidays!
- DIY Craft Project: Sharpie Mug Tutorial – Custom heart handle mugs that require no artistic ability or transfers! If you can trace and make dots you can make these mugs! Learn the easy hack! Uses oil based Sharpie paint pens that are baked on. DIY Tutorial perfect for Mothers Day Gifts or Valentines Day.