Photo via: lovelyetc.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Christmas / Winter table decorations with candles and cups from the cupboard
- Want to decorate your home with more Christmas tree shaped decorations? Then youve got to make this adorable DIY Christmas yarn tree!
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.
- Creating and mailing Christmas cards doesnt have to be complicated, expensive or a hassle. Here are some simple tips to help make a case for Christmas cards.
- Christmas Home Tour 2016 | Harlow & Thistle
- A beautiful farmhouse Christmas tablescape with rustic elements, mixed metals, and natural greenery. Perfect for a hosting a holiday dinner! | @worldmarket and ad | Christmas Tablescapes | Holiday Tablescapes | Decorating for Christmas | Dining Room Holiday Decor | Holiday Home Decor Ideas | Tips for Decorating for the Holidays || Lauren McBride
- one. A holiday housewalk to enjoy with your morning coffee. Start here to go through more than 30 homes. (Image from this tour.) two. Paige’s style is always so fun. three. How to make a succulent wreath. (Did you know you can order trays of succulents here?) four. I am always mesmerized by …
- Scratch Mommy wants to help you countdown to the holidays with DIY New Year Countdown Calendar and a DIY Christmas Advent Calendar tutorials.
- Holiday decorations as close as your back yard | mini Christmas tree made with oasis floral foam……OK…. Why have I never thought of doing this,with many of us having fake trees,wouldnt it be nice to still have that fresh pine scent in the house!!!!!!!! I think if the foam is soaked in water first,it should keep the tree fresh for a while,cant wait to try this!!!!!
- Rustic Winter Wonderland Christmas Mantel for HGTV Holiday Home | Created by Kim Byers of TheCelebrationShoppe.com
- See my Christmas Home Tour! Lots of festive holiday decor ideas mixing metallics with black and white. www.settingforfour.com
- I found some creative DIY Christmas stockings that can be easily made. No need to be an expert DIY for most of these ideas. They’re really simple but original ideas and you know handmade gifts are always a big hit so this can definitely be a fun project for the holidays.