Photo via: aprettylifeinthesuburbs.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make an easy DIY seashell necklace for your little mermaid – this easy jewelry making craft for kids is also a perfect summer camp activity for tweens and teens! Its made from air dry clay and a super cool glaze, with instructions for adding different textures to the clay.
- Embossed clay star christmas decorations made using air dry clay. Polymer clay could also be used for these.
- DIY: Clay recipe (just corn starch, baking soda, and water) for making ornaments – can bake them in the oven or allow to air dry
- DIY Air Dry Clay Ornaments | Hungry Heart
- air dry clay + paint
- DIY Geometric Wreath Tutorial | Made from coffee straws, this Christmas DIY project is simple, inexpensive and adorable!
- A simple and minimal Christmas Tree made with DIY clay stars! See 10 more Christmas Tree Decorating Ideas on dreambookdesign.com
- Air drying kid made clay christmas ornaments. These beautiful festive decorations are made by children and are great keepsakes from Mum in the Mad House
- Simple | Christmas | Tree | Star | Clay | Tags | Ornaments | DIY
- Make clay stamped gift tags for holiday gifts with Uncommon Designs
- This 3-Ingredient Peppermint Sugar Scrub made my skin feel AMAZING! Its great for soothing tired muscles and reviving dry skin, its also an easy DIY gift that can be made in less than 10 minutes!
- Super simple DIY snowflake shelf–Easy holiday project can be made with just a few tools–Woodshop Diaries