Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Creative DIY Mothers Day Gifts Ideas – Mother’s Day Gift In A Jar – Thoughtful Homemade Gifts for Mom. Handmade Ideas from Daughter, Son, Kids, Teens or Baby – Unique, Easy, Cheap Do It Yourself Crafts To Make for Mothers Day, complete with tutorials and instructions http://diyjoy.com/diy-mothers-day-gift-ideas
- This mason jar candle holder features an adorable snowman catching a snowflake on the tip of his nose. A perfect addition to your holiday decor or a gift for someone special! 100% hand painted and coated with an acrylic sealer. *candle not included Have a question? Need a custom order? Feel free to convo me
- Like this craft tip? Thumbs up above and Subscribe: http://bit.ly/WESiLs Theres more tips from Allen were this came from: http://bit.ly/Re297M Want more helpful ideas from Allen? http://bit.ly/X53iR1 Want a fun holiday craft for you and your children? P. Allen Smith shows how to make snow globes! Using just a few basic ingredients — a mason jar, Christmas figurines, water, glycerine and glitter — you can easily make a fun and festive snow globe! A great project for the kids that also makes
- Making a homemade DIY polymer clay Snowman ornament is a simple craft for both kids and adults to make. Handmade ornaments like these easy snowmen are perfect for the Christmas tree. They make beautiful decorations and a great kid-made gift idea!
- How to Make a Bird Seed Ornament – Just four easy steps and three ingredients – so easy a kid can do it and so lovely it makes the perfect gift for a neighbor or a friend!
- This easy homemade playdough for Christmas is peppermint scented and takes just 5 minutes to make with 6 simple ingredients! It’s a perfect homemade Christmas gift or stocking stuffer for kids! Get the easy step-by-step recipe here:
- Snowman made from a baby food jar. The top jar is filled with marshmallows. The middle jar is filled with hot chocolate mix. The bottom jar is filled with mints. How cute is this for Christmas?
- Our seasonal crafting has been incredibly simple. Using mostly whats on hand already. And for this using the hands as well. The kids made a Scandinavian Gnome handprint the other day. Also known as Tomte Tonttu Nisse or Tomten. I loved using the handprints for their beards (even though I should of pressed down on Nats fingers more!) and gluing the tall red gnome hats with just a big cardboard nose popping out. Every time I look at this little craft it just makes me happy. Its these things that make this time extra special for me. When Im old and grey these are the treasures Ill keep and put up every Christmas. by dearpomegranates
- Handmade one of a kind beach decor seashell Christmas angel ornament. This beautiful nautical decor holiday ornament is hand crafted using many different seashells. I have added a bow and attached a ribbon for hanging. This pretty beach ornament makes a perfect addition to your Christmas tree, or keep a few on hand wrapped up for unexpected guests who pop in. Perfect also as a hostess gift or Secret Santa gift! This is for 1 angel that vary in size from 3.5 – 5
- DIY your Christmas gifts this year with GLAMULET. they are 100% compatible with Pandora bracelets. Take it Easy Relaxation Gift Basket Idea for Men or Women This simple gift idea is perfect for any man or woman for ANY occasion! Who wouldnt love a basket with an excuse to relax! fantabulosity
- 6 Simple Mason Jar gifts with Printable Tags to make gift giving easy and inexpensive for even the hardest to shop for on your Christmas list!
- Make your own DIY Pumpkin Spice Soap in less than ten minutes! Smells just like fall – what a great gift idea!