Photo via: we-made-that.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Creating and mailing Christmas cards doesnt have to be complicated, expensive or a hassle. Here are some simple tips to help make a case for Christmas cards.
- Tips for getting those precious Christmas photos of your toddler – because we all know it isnt as easy as it looks!
- Handmade Christmas Gifts: 12 Simple Homemade Holiday Presents! 12 EASY and inexpensive DIY gifts that are perfect for this holiday season! Dont spend a fortune on Christmas gifts! Check out these beautiful, fun, and easy homemade gift ideas right now!
- I love Christmas traditions! Here are 29+ memorable family Christmas traditions that will create a lifetime of memories for your family.
- Making your own Brandied Cherries is SO simple and easy! Youll want to make a big batch to give as gifts all year. Step by step with photos.
- Try your hand at Marthas super simple solution for a memorable holiday entryway. HowToHoliday
- Our seasonal crafting has been incredibly simple. Using mostly whats on hand already. And for this using the hands as well. The kids made a Scandinavian Gnome handprint the other day. Also known as Tomte Tonttu Nisse or Tomten. I loved using the handprints for their beards (even though I should of pressed down on Nats fingers more!) and gluing the tall red gnome hats with just a big cardboard nose popping out. Every time I look at this little craft it just makes me happy. Its these things that make this time extra special for me. When Im old and grey these are the treasures Ill keep and put up every Christmas. by dearpomegranates
- Create Your Own Christmas Photo Card With These Free Templates: Three Free Christmas Card Templates from Simple As That
- 30 Memorable Christmas Traditions That your Family will LOVE via @clarkscondensed
- Use a polaroid camera on Christmas day and pin the photos to lengths of ribbon with mini wooden pegs for an ever-growing gallery that tells the story of the day!
- If you are looking for a quick and easy way to spruce up your kitchen this Christmas these Christmas Cabinet Ribbon Decorations are the way to go! A simple holiday DIY!
- Like this craft tip? Thumbs up above and Subscribe: http://bit.ly/WESiLs Theres more tips from Allen were this came from: http://bit.ly/Re297M Want more helpful ideas from Allen? http://bit.ly/X53iR1 Want a fun holiday craft for you and your children? P. Allen Smith shows how to make snow globes! Using just a few basic ingredients — a mason jar, Christmas figurines, water, glycerine and glitter — you can easily make a fun and festive snow globe! A great project for the kids that also makes