Photo via: vavoomvintage.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A Rope Covered Tire Planter with Tripod Legs Katie at Addicted 2 DIY created this wonderful planter from an old tire. You might have seen many kinds of tire planters but there is something so special about this beauty. It has got rope coiled around the tire along with wooden tripod legs. Isn’t this so
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.
- Maybe this years Christmas tree. Id keep it up thru Tanners birthday. He is madly in love with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
- Christmas Rocky Road – Packed with marshmallows, nuts and white chocolate, this might be the easiest and most addictive holiday treat ever.
- Star window cookies, made by crushing hard candies and placing in the middle of the stars when you bake. They will melt down and look like glass.
- A wonderful collection of 75+ Handmade Gift Ideas that can be made for under $5. Check out this great collection of DIY gifts all year long or especially for Christmas!
- Looking for a unique holiday gift idea for everyone on your list this Christmas? The Heritage Collection blown glass ornaments are crafted with the ultimate care and are sure to become a holiday tradition for many years to come. Give one of these 20+ holiday gift ideas away this season, like the Winter’s Bird Blown Glass Ornament from Hallmark!
- Snowman made from a baby food jar. The top jar is filled with marshmallows. The middle jar is filled with hot chocolate mix. The bottom jar is filled with mints. How cute is this for Christmas?
- Add variety to your Christmas cookie collection with these rich Cocoa Crinkle Cookies. This easy and delicious recipe can be made with HERSHEYS Cocoa or HERSHEYS SPECIAL DARK Cocoa. These cookies will make everyone smile this holiday season!
- Upcycled Wood Tray Gets a Mrs. Claus DIY by coconutheadsurvivalguide.com. Ive been hanging onto this old Fetzer crate for awhile, waiting for the perfect opportunity to upcycle it. Ill take you through the steps for the DIY to make the Mrs. Claus Cookie Co tray, and send you to the source for a free printable. Who is ready to leave out some milk and cookies for Santa?
- Holiday decorations as close as your back yard | mini Christmas tree made with oasis floral foam……OK…. Why have I never thought of doing this,with many of us having fake trees,wouldnt it be nice to still have that fresh pine scent in the house!!!!!!!! I think if the foam is soaked in water first,it should keep the tree fresh for a while,cant wait to try this!!!!!
- DIY Christmas Decorations | Quick, easy and inexpensive holiday decor with this free printable. Frame it for quick diy wall decor. This adorable red car with a Christmas tree will be your favorite for years to come. Grab yours on Todays Creative Life