Photo via: sewcreativeblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Little Miss Lovely Photography – Christmas Advent Calendar :: Countdown to Christmas
- How to Make an Advent Wreath – This quick and simple tutorial will show you how to make an advent wreath to celebrate the Christmas season. It’s flexible so you can easily craft your own DIY advent wreath on a budget, and even use materials you already have around the house. There’s an explanation of the meaning behind advent and the candles with ideas to help you do your own modern spin with your homemade advent wreath. This is my favorite new family tradition for Christmas!
- Knitting pattern for basic Christmas ball ornament Holidays are coming. It’s a well known fact especially for Thanksgiving celebrants. And I know that it’s not popular, but I’m still saying it – I LOVE THIS TIME OF THE YEAR. So I’m working up to my Advent Calendar project. Last time I posted a list of colorful stranded knitting links for perfect outcome. Today I’ll give you a basic knitting pattern for Christmas balls. Again – hint is on the picture… Cast on 8 stitches and divide …
- Kindness Countdown Calendar – make the holidays really special this year by getting your family involved in random acts of kindness.
- Holiday Gift Idea: Susanne Kaufmanns Advent Calendar
- Scratch Mommy shares ingredients that you need in your DIY Skincare Toolbox to start making healthy, organic, homemade skincare products.
- Learn how to DIY glycerin soap, its easy and they make soothing soap bars for you and to give as gifts!- Scratch Mommy
- Again, it is that joy time of the year when you want to gather your family, especially your children to craft some décor or gifts. There is nothing better than sitting at home for doing some decorations and crafts in such a cold but joyful holiday. With the help of amazing creativity, the DIY masterpieces will help to create a […]
- DIY Christmas Stockings • A round-up of amazing Christmas stocking Tutorials and Projects! Including, from handmade and homegrown, these lovely diy Christmas stockings.
- Want to learn how to make skincare from scratch? This post lays out the tools and ingredients needed to DIY your own Scratch Mommy skincare products.
- OMG, I love this DIY Christmas countdown calendar and it looks so easy to make! The fact that its a chalkboard sign as well is just perfect.
- Sign up for our newsletter and receive more festive feline content! The holidays are a time to treat your friends and family—but dont forget the furry ones! This year gift your kitty the purrrfect present: a DIY catnip sock toy. All youll need is catnip, a sock and a paper towel roll. Place the roll in the sock, fill with catnip and tie the end. Its so easy and cute! Brought to you by Petcentric, a Purina brand & your trusted source for helpful tips & fun pet facts.