Photo via: scratchmommy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Want to learn how to make skincare from scratch? This post lays out the tools and ingredients needed to DIY your own Scratch Mommy skincare products.
- Scratch Mommy wants to help you countdown to the holidays with DIY New Year Countdown Calendar and a DIY Christmas Advent Calendar tutorials.
- Easy DIY Wine Cork Decor Projects | Get all the products you need to create your DIY projects from SkyMall.com!
- Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – very tasty, rich and moist! So easy to make, you need only few ingredients. Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – a taste of Christmas in every bite of this delicious cake!
- If you have an Instant Pot, you can make homemade vanilla extract in less than an hour! No Kidding! Find out how to do it, plus other DIY healthy food gifts that make great gifts for Christmas or any time of year.
- Scratch Mommy shares a recipe for DIY Aromatherapy Candles and also shares the health benefits of a variety of essential oils. These make a great gift!
- Homemade Vanilla Extract – Real vanilla extract, the good stuff is pricey. The cheap stuff is often imitation and really not good for you. Plus there’s the fact that some vanilla extracts have sugar or corn syrup added to them. Not really want you want to use when making lovely food from scratch. Thankfully it’s incredibly easy to make …
- Homemade Christmas Ornaments/Recipe for Salt Dough Ornaments! Have fun making these with your kids!
- Learn how to DIY glycerin soap, its easy and they make soothing soap bars for you and to give as gifts!- Scratch Mommy
- 472 Meals In A Jar! Simply add all the ingredients to a jar and label, and then you simply need to add any fresh items and cook! Easy peasy meals that will save you time and money! Everything from soups and casseroles to breads and muffins, and everything in between!
- Tea Time Mason Jar with Printable Tag ~ can be customized with whichever products you want to buy as long as they will fit into the jar!… the perfect homemade gift idea for the tea lovers in your life!
- DIY ~ How to make luxurious body butter with just three ingredients.