Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Holiday decorations as close as your back yard | mini Christmas tree made with oasis floral foam……OK…. Why have I never thought of doing this,with many of us having fake trees,wouldnt it be nice to still have that fresh pine scent in the house!!!!!!!! I think if the foam is soaked in water first,it should keep the tree fresh for a while,cant wait to try this!!!!!
- Trim the tree with these 10 minute photo keepsake ornaments. They take no time at all to make and it will mean so much to fill the tree with family memories.
- Do you have scrap wood lying around your garage? Turn it into these cute decorative mini faux Christmas presents!! Tutorial at The Happy Housie
- Ho Ho Ho Wood Plank sign – simple, fun, and creative – love the lights too! Youve finished your Christmas crafts and cookies and now its time to put up your Christmas decorations. Youre going to love these Christmas ideas!
- Easy DIY Wine Cork Decor Projects | Get all the products you need to create your DIY projects from SkyMall.com!
- I saw these all over Pinterest last year. And, pinned them so I would remember to make them for this Christmas. Unfortunately, the pins I pinned, didn’t lead to a good recipe. So, I ended up trying a few common recipes for homemade ornaments and will share some helpful tips. This seems to be the … … Continue reading →
- Ill Take the Beach Ornament from Charleston Jewelry and Gifts | If you prefer the beach over anywhere else, then the I’ll Take the Beach Ornament is right up your alley, or right up your boardwalk! This driftwood beach ornament resembling pilings is so unique, you’ll probably want to hang it somewhere in the house the rest of the year once Christmas has come and gone! Each ornament is slightly different because they’re all one of a kind! charlestonjewelryandgifts.com
- Around this time of year finding wood, sticks and branches outside is an easy task with all of the trees having shed their leaves – but whats even better is how they can be used to transform your…
- how to put lights on a christmas tree Great tip for a brighter tree
- Candy Spindles – you can buy these but wouldnt they be fun to make? =)
- These DIY Reversible Thanksgiving/Christmas Blocks are made from recycled wood and create a warm Thanksgiving and Christmas display for your home.
- We’ve all received adorable things from our children that are precious because of who made them. The sentimental value makes them priceless. As much as “it is the thought that counts”, wouldn’t your children love it if the gifts they made were loved because they were so cool? Get your little DIYers ready! Here is …