Photo via: qvc.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Rustic reversible coasters, Christmas one side, crate on the other, made with Funky Junks Old Sign Stencils | funkjunkinteriors.net
- Big red truck with Christmas tree rustic wood sign by katieruebel on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/256477082/big-red-truck-with-christmas-tree-rustic
- MalamiStudio – This rustic Christmas ornament features an original wood burning on one side and your initials of choice on the other. 2015 is also added to the
- Add more festive decoration to your home with this wooden Christmas tree… Cut the plywood in half, making 2x 8’x2’. Draw the template of the tree. You can draw up one side, cut it and trace it for the other side. Use a circular saw to get the straightest line possible – you can also use a jigsaw or handsaw. Attach a piece of 3×1 strip timber vertically to the back of one section of tree so you can screw the ply in for more strength. Drill holes to hang decorations and decorate
- Our seasonal crafting has been incredibly simple. Using mostly whats on hand already. And for this using the hands as well. The kids made a Scandinavian Gnome handprint the other day. Also known as Tomte Tonttu Nisse or Tomten. I loved using the handprints for their beards (even though I should of pressed down on Nats fingers more!) and gluing the tall red gnome hats with just a big cardboard nose popping out. Every time I look at this little craft it just makes me happy. Its these things that make this time extra special for me. When Im old and grey these are the treasures Ill keep and put up every Christmas. by dearpomegranates
- Spa Recipes | Bath Salts | These Bubbling Bath Salts are made with Ivorys Aloe Body Wash and leave the skin feeling soft and smooth. Add 1/4 cup to a warm bath to enjoy the bubbling and soothing effects of the bath salts. ad
- This rustic repurposed pallet wood Christmas sign is made out of pallet wood and hand painted. It is also adorned with a burlap bow. I do not
- 20 Christmas Sign Ideas With Lights
- Snowman made from a baby food jar. The top jar is filled with marshmallows. The middle jar is filled with hot chocolate mix. The bottom jar is filled with mints. How cute is this for Christmas?
- A Rope Covered Tire Planter with Tripod Legs Katie at Addicted 2 DIY created this wonderful planter from an old tire. You might have seen many kinds of tire planters but there is something so special about this beauty. It has got rope coiled around the tire along with wooden tripod legs. Isn’t this so
- DIY Geometric Wreath Tutorial | Made from coffee straws, this Christmas DIY project is simple, inexpensive and adorable!
- Make a creative DIY rustic Christmas sign out of some inexpensive wood letters, old jewelry and a weathered piece of wood.