Photo via: frenchbydesignblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Crafts | Christmas | These Christmas tree twig ornaments are easy enough for the whole family to make!
- Alternative Christmas tree ideas for small spaces and tiny apartments. Hanging herbs
- Ornaments are great for decorating other places than just your tree!
- For a nice decorating on the stairs we tied up some tree branches and berry branches with an elegant light green ribbon. As added to this entourage is tiny Christmas ornaments in the middle to give it that Christmas vibe!!
- rustic twig Christmas tree ornament on a branch
- Bring a touch of nature indoors this year as you decorate your tree – learn how to make rustic twig Christmas ornaments! Theyre simple, inexpensive and look beautifu
- Bring a touch of nature indoors this year as you decorate your tree – learn how to make rustic twig Christmas ornaments! Theyre simple, inexpensive and look beautiful!
- 5 ways to have a stunning Christmas tree in a tiny apartment!
- How to make salt dough Christmas tree fingerprint ornaments. Mix 1 cup salt, 2 cups flour, 3/4 cup of water and knead until smooth. Roll it out and then cut out Christmas tree shapes using a cookie cutter. Press the familys fingerprints in the desired places, bake in the oven, the paint and decorate!
- These quirky handmade gift ideas for mum are perfect to make with the kids or if you are on a budget this Mothers Day. A handmade gift usually stands out from the rest… and nothing says love more than a gift made with thought and care! I sure Mum or Grandma will love to receive one of these.
- DIY Tiny Trees for Christmas
- how to put lights on a christmas tree Great tip for a brighter tree