Photo via: thinkingcloset.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY. Quick and easy candle jar that will look amazing when illuminated at night.
- Christmas Township Candle Jar: Quick and easy candle jar that will look amazing when illuminated at night. complete directions.
- Star window cookies, made by crushing hard candies and placing in the middle of the stars when you bake. They will melt down and look like glass.
- Every night leading to Christmas read a scripture by candle light and 25 Christmas Traditions to Start Right Now on Frugal Coupon Living.
- Again, it is that joy time of the year when you want to gather your family, especially your children to craft some décor or gifts. There is nothing better than sitting at home for doing some decorations and crafts in such a cold but joyful holiday. With the help of amazing creativity, the DIY masterpieces will help to create a […]
- DIY Cinnamon Ornaments – this recipe is so easy, requires NO COOKING, and produces amazingly scented cinnamon ornaments that will fill your whole home with the best scent of the season!
- Our seasonal crafting has been incredibly simple. Using mostly whats on hand already. And for this using the hands as well. The kids made a Scandinavian Gnome handprint the other day. Also known as Tomte Tonttu Nisse or Tomten. I loved using the handprints for their beards (even though I should of pressed down on Nats fingers more!) and gluing the tall red gnome hats with just a big cardboard nose popping out. Every time I look at this little craft it just makes me happy. Its these things that make this time extra special for me. When Im old and grey these are the treasures Ill keep and put up every Christmas. by dearpomegranates
- Dont ya just love all the milk bottles DIYs? They can be used for so many fun occasions. Wont these milk bottles look so cute sitting out for Santa on Christmas night? Check out this easy tutorial that includes a Free Santa Milk Bottle SVG Cut file.
- hot glue snowflake ornaments- they look amazing when finished with glitter.
- Need a last minute gift that will be in your budget? Look at these cute tiles that you can make. DIY Gifts Tile Coasters =Very Inexpensive http://musingsofahomemaker.com/diy-gifts-tile-coasters/
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.
- Creamy Crock Pot Mashed Potatoes will rock your world! These potatoes are the best I have ever had! They are so creamy and super easy. They make the perfect side dish for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, or really any meal. I love that you can make ahead and they are ready when we sit down to eat.