Photo via: eclecticallyvintage.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Printable Winter Home Decor – Deer Head Signs, Lumberjack Red Black Checkered Buffalo Plaid Gold Glitter Deer Antlers Wall Art, 2 8×10 Signs
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …
- 10 Ways to Decorate with Antlers | Live Love in the Home Check out this collection of antler decor. There are many ways you can use antlers (minus the actual deer head) to decorate your home.
- Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – very tasty, rich and moist! So easy to make, you need only few ingredients. Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – a taste of Christmas in every bite of this delicious cake!
- Cinnamon Dough Christmas Ornaments- only two ingredients in the recipe and they smell amazing!!!
- Ill Take the Beach Ornament from Charleston Jewelry and Gifts | If you prefer the beach over anywhere else, then the I’ll Take the Beach Ornament is right up your alley, or right up your boardwalk! This driftwood beach ornament resembling pilings is so unique, you’ll probably want to hang it somewhere in the house the rest of the year once Christmas has come and gone! Each ornament is slightly different because they’re all one of a kind! charlestonjewelryandgifts.com
- Deer head template for my cameo cushions – plus instructions on glittering if needed in future
- I SO want to do this for future Christmases – only 4 gifts – because lets face it, Christmas ISNT about presents – its about Jesus. I REALLY love this idea and hope to put it into practice in the years to come!
- Bringing the outdoors in can create a beautifully rustic look during the holidays. A tree branch is a fun and festive way to hang Christmas stockings, while giving walls a natural, holiday feel. Accent your space with this unique Threshold deer leg accent table topped with wooden trees and other holiday décor. Add a comfy chair and cozy blanket for the perfect place to relax.
- I have some new winter art to share with you all today! A silhouette row of deer in gray and white is something you can put on …
- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas Free Printable – Love the Buffalo Check Plaid Pattern! (Click to print yours for free!) – www.classyclutter.net
- Adorable Felt Fox and Deer Ornaments