Photo via: improvementscatalog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Handcrafted lifestyle expert Lia Griffith shares this easy step-by-step photo tutorial to craft a trendy DIY macrame necklace to pair with…
- If youre looking for something fun for your preschoolers to do this holiday season, Ive got the perfect list for you! These Christmas crafts and activities are the perfect way to entertain your little ones through the month of December. | homeschoolpres
- Make your own gorgeous penguin felt stuffie with this printable template and step-by-step tutorial from the Lia Griffith studio.
- DIY Cinnamon Ornaments – this recipe is so easy, requires NO COOKING, and produces amazingly scented cinnamon ornaments that will fill your whole home with the best scent of the season!
- The perfect way to entertain the kids during all of the holiday travels! Christmas I Spy Printable — with answer sheet! Print yours at livelaughrowe.com christmas ispy printable
- Mini gingerbread whoopie pies are the perfect little treat for the holiday season! Make this for all your festive gatherings!
- Make home decor in an afternoon with the Holiday Crafternoon kits! Shimmer Paper Trees are a great afternoon DIY the whole family and can help with! | Project by Lia Griffith
- Do your toddlers have a hard time leaving your Christmas tree alone? Try giving your kids their very own (unbreakable) felt Christmas tree to decorate over and over again this Christmas season! Free printable templates & instructions below.
- 15 free Christ-Centered Christmas Printables. An easy way to add meaningful Christmas decor to your home. TheDatingDivas.com
- Coupon Code: BLACKFRIDAY FREE SHIPPING on any orders over $60!!!!! Hot hot deal, take advantage while you can. Get all your items by christmas if you place your order before 11/30 for the free shipping. This is a perfect way to ring in the holiday season with this rustic Christmas centerpiece. Package includes: (1) planter box (dark walnut) with hand painted stencil (3) christmas chalk painted mason jars (3) flowers I can make any size youd like and if these christmas colors dont fit with…
- Hot cocoa balls ; I saw empty ones at the Dollar Tree yesterday!!! Guess Im going back to get some!
- How to make these diy foam stamps at home with kids in a wonderful open ended way! The possibilities with this are endless. Use this to teach kids patterning, their name, shapes and in arts and crafts projects! This simple tutorial will show you how easy it is to create and make your own stamps.