Photo via: theaustonian.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …
- creative DIY snowy pinecone candle jars for winter weddings
- Santa candle craft. can do for every day candle or other holidays and seasons with mason jars!!
- Glittery Winter White Mason Jars | Easy Table Centerpieces You Can DIY Before New Years Eve
- Mix water with Elmers glue and brush the inside of the mason jars. Add glitter of your choice to the inside of the jars, and roll/spin the jar around until the glitter coats the sides. Let dry and add a tea light! by lorid54
- A Rope Covered Tire Planter with Tripod Legs Katie at Addicted 2 DIY created this wonderful planter from an old tire. You might have seen many kinds of tire planters but there is something so special about this beauty. It has got rope coiled around the tire along with wooden tripod legs. Isn’t this so
- This mason jar candle holder features an adorable snowman catching a snowflake on the tip of his nose. A perfect addition to your holiday decor or a gift for someone special! 100% hand painted and coated with an acrylic sealer. *candle not included Have a question? Need a custom order? Feel free to convo me
- Waterless snowglobes… beautiful, timeless, and easy to store year after year. AND theyre super easy to make. I used vintage mason jars and other antique glass jars, and added vintage bottle brush trees, dollhouse Christmas gifts, small pinecones, and faux snow to give mine a retro, vintage look. Fun, pretty holiday repurpose DIY craft project from SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Glitter Mason Jar Candle Gift. …Ok Glittering jars
- Turn mason jars into sparkling candle holders that look like frosted glass. It just takes spray paint and fake snow!
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.
- snowball ornament; coat with glue stick, dip in epson salt. would also be pretty with a colored paint on the inside