Photo via: diyswank.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Homemade Snowflake Craft Stick Ornaments
- Aah…good ol’ popsicle sticks. You buy the bulk box at the craft store and feel like you will have craft sticks for the rest of your life haha! Here are some adorable Christmas popsicle stick crafts/ornaments to make and use them up. They make great gifts for parents, grandparents, etc. for the holidays (and they’re cheap …
- YARN WRAPPED STAR ORNAMENTS are a fun popsicle stick craft to build fine motor skills. They look great hanging on the Christmas tree, as a bedroom mobile or for a Space themed study topic.
- Rustic popsicle stick Christmas ornaments. Perfect for hanging on the tree, using as cute gift toppers, or for use in a pretty Christmas vignette. Fun Christmas craft to do with the kids as well!
- Popsicle Stick Christmas Trees by One Little Project and other great DIY holiday decor
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.
- Wooden Sled Ornament | Fireflies and Mud Pies — Probably the only popsicle stick craft Ive ever seen that I truly wanted to not only make, but have.
- These popsicle stick Christmas trees are SO EASY to make and theyre so beautiful! The kids loved decorating them! Such an awesome dollar store Christmas craft idea!!
- Popsicle Stick Sled Ornament with photos. Perfect craft for kids to make at school to give to parents for Christmas. Im tucking this idea away for Christmas this year!
- The Top 10 Posts of the Year 2014 from Happiness is Homemade (www.HappinessIsHomemade.com) – creative crafts, recipes and DIY projects for the entire family!
- 3 Popsicle Stick Christmas Ornaments – Kids Craft
- Free Printable Holiday Christmas Wall Art from @chicfetti