Photo via: peartreegreetings.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make home decor in an afternoon with the Holiday Crafternoon kits! Shimmer Paper Trees are a great afternoon DIY the whole family and can help with! | Project by Lia Griffith
- Popsicle stick snowflake art! Great Holiday craft for the family!
- These DIY mini wooden Christmas trees are a great handmade decor project for the modern home!
- These popsicle stick Christmas trees are so much FUN! Theyre so easy to make and you can decorate them however you want!
- These popsicle stick Christmas trees are SO EASY to make and theyre so beautiful! The kids loved decorating them! Such an awesome dollar store Christmas craft idea!!
- Waterless snowglobes… beautiful, timeless, and easy to store year after year. AND theyre super easy to make. I used vintage mason jars and other antique glass jars, and added vintage bottle brush trees, dollhouse Christmas gifts, small pinecones, and faux snow to give mine a retro, vintage look. Fun, pretty holiday repurpose DIY craft project from SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Christmas Craft Idea! This Sparkly Christmas Mini Wreath has so many uses. A great gift idea or a sparkly addition to your holiday decor. | Holiday DIY Project |Twig Wreath
- Christmas Craft: This Wooden NOEL Christmas Craft is an easy and budget friendly idea for adding some fun decor to your home this holiday season! It is a simple DIY project that would be a great gift for xmas!
- Find over 50 DIY gift ideas, holiday decor projects , holiday recipes, and food gift ideas from your favorite DIY bloggers and craft product companies. Win one of 11 prizes worth $50 each from amazing sponsors! EVERY blog post has a tutorial showing how to make each project to help you make this holiday handmade
- Awesome DIY Christmas Home Decorations and Homemade Holiday Decor Ideas – Quick and Easy Decorating ideas, cool ornaments, home decor crafts and fun Christmas stuff | Crafts and DIY projects by DIY Joy | Sweater Trees | http://diyjoy.com/diy-christmas-decor-holiday-decorations
- Loving this minimalist Scandinavian-inspired Christmas decor: DIY mini felt holiday bunting garlands, mini DIY potted Christmas trees on a carpet of moss, and sparkling white decorative snowballs. Such great Christmas decoration inspiration for those with small spaces and room to spare!
- Aah…good ol’ popsicle sticks. You buy the bulk box at the craft store and feel like you will have craft sticks for the rest of your life haha! Here are some adorable Christmas popsicle stick crafts/ornaments to make and use them up. They make great gifts for parents, grandparents, etc. for the holidays (and they’re cheap …