Photo via: worldinsidepictures.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Snowman made from a baby food jar. The top jar is filled with marshmallows. The middle jar is filled with hot chocolate mix. The bottom jar is filled with mints. How cute is this for Christmas?
- Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate – this is basically the BEST hot chocolate ever!! Chocolate and milk are melted together with tons of salted caramel.
- DIY Cinnamon Ornaments – this recipe is so easy, requires NO COOKING, and produces amazingly scented cinnamon ornaments that will fill your whole home with the best scent of the season!
- French Silk Pie. I have tried many French silk pie recipes, and this one is the easiest and the tastiest! I love the fluffy, rich chocolate mousse with the homemade whipped cream. This is one of the best desserts you will ever make! There is never any leftovers and I always get asked for the recipe.
- Best Ever Creamy Crockpot Cocoa + An iPad Mini Giveaway! An OGT reader shares her very special hot cocoa recipe that you simply MUST TRY! A wonderful wintertime treat!
- Paradise Bakery Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe: 1 cup butter, 1 cup sugar, 1/2 cup brown sugar, 2 eggs, 2 teaspoons vanilla, 2 1/4 cups flour, 1 teaspoon baking soda, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1 12 ounce bag semi-sweet chocolate chips. Preheat oven to 375, cream together butter and sugar, beat in eggs and vanilla. In a separate bowl, combine flour, salt, and baking soda. Gradually beat into butter/sugar mixture, add chocolate chips and stir in. Spoon onto ungreased cookie sheet. BEST COOKIES EVER!
- Blueberry Streusel Muffins are the best muffins you will ever taste! They are soft, fluffy, and practically melt in your mouth. I love how quick and easy they are to make. You wont find an easier muffin recipe! Serve these muffins for breakfast, brunch, or just because you cant stop thinking about them!
- Disneylands Hot Chocolate Recipe | Even though it doesn’t get too cold at the Disneyland Parks in the winter, it’s cold enough that you’ll want a jacket…and some of their AMAZING Hot Chocolate from the Napa Rose Restaurant in the Grand Californian hotel.
- Soft and Gooey Cinnamon Rolls are the best homemade cinnamon rolls ever! They beat Cinnabon cinnamon rolls hands down! This family favorite recipe is quick and easy to follow too.
- Look no further for the Best Chicken Marinade recipe ever! This easy chicken marinade recipe is going to quickly become your favorite go-to marinade! This marinade produces so much flavor and keeps the chicken incredibly moist and outrageously delicious – try it today!
- Hot cocoa balls ; I saw empty ones at the Dollar Tree yesterday!!! Guess Im going back to get some!
- Want to decorate your home with more Christmas tree shaped decorations? Then youve got to make this adorable DIY Christmas yarn tree!