Photo via: theberry.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love this classic pinecone and white snowflake and glass ball ornament bedecked Christmas tree style idea — 10 Best Christmas Trees | Camille Styles
- Bold striped black and white gros-grain ribbon and clustered gold tone ornaments (a few silver for accent)
- pinecones painted white with blue ribbon and white deer…or could do snowman or snowflake
- Bringing the outdoors in can create a beautifully rustic look during the holidays. A tree branch is a fun and festive way to hang Christmas stockings, while giving walls a natural, holiday feel. Accent your space with this unique Threshold deer leg accent table topped with wooden trees and other holiday décor. Add a comfy chair and cozy blanket for the perfect place to relax.
- ♢ Have the entire world on your wall! ♢ I will be happy to accommodate individual requests regarding color, motive and dimensions upon request. • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • W H A T • Y O U • G E T ♢ old wooden planks with ♢ world map motive made of ♢ black nails and ♢ beige wool ♢ You will get an individual created map just for you because every picture is handmade and absolutely unique. This special piece of art will be signed and dated on the bac…
- DIY Snowflake Costume – maskerix.com
- DIY: Etched Snowflake Ornaments in Birch. So easy! | Design Mom
- Crochet snowflake ornament pattern.unit circle star crochet pattern
- Homemade Snowflake Craft Stick Ornaments
- Glittery Winter White Mason Jars | Easy Table Centerpieces You Can DIY Before New Years Eve
- Part of our classic English Christmas collection, these fun Plaid Ornaments are hand painted in festive red and green with gold accents for extra holiday sparkle. Mix them with our glass Pinecone and Squirrel Ornaments to create the look of an English woodland holiday.
- Sparkle Balls! Plastic cups stuck together, with Christmas lights inside. Full tutorial at link