Photo via: memystampsandi.blogspot.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A Taylor Made Home: Favorite Five Friday: DIY Christmas Decor
- A cute, paper project to hang on a door or china cabinet. Tutorial. This is such a beautiful blog; check it out for more DIY projects! Pin it and keep it till you need it!
- Scrap Wood Christmas Trees from Recycled Junk. Wouldnt it be fun to put these all over the yard?
- When I first started off on Pinterest, I saw some adorable Rag Dolls that Rummage had made with her girls – their dolls are just TOTALLY adorable and you simply must click through and take a peak! And I pinned it to make with MY KIDS one day. I couldn’t wait for Red Ted’s and …
- For holidays and birthdays, homemade cards are my favorite! With just a stack of colored paper, markers, and glue, my kids and are making these adorable bouquet of hearts cards for Valentine’s Day. We will make some to share with… Continue Reading →
- Find over 50 DIY gift ideas, holiday decor projects , holiday recipes, and food gift ideas from your favorite DIY bloggers and craft product companies. Win one of 11 prizes worth $50 each from amazing sponsors! EVERY blog post has a tutorial showing how to make each project to help you make this holiday handmade
- reindeer snowflake template (click to see how cool it is opened up). Some really beautiful and intricate designs on here, now where are my scissors?……….. My house is going to look like the flat in Elf!
- Make and send christmas cards to everyone you love! Cute cards for kids to make
- Creating and mailing Christmas cards doesnt have to be complicated, expensive or a hassle. Here are some simple tips to help make a case for Christmas cards.
- Free Printable Holiday Gift Tags – Perfect for Christmas in Your Choice of Colors via Belvedere Designs Blog
- A Rope Covered Tire Planter with Tripod Legs Katie at Addicted 2 DIY created this wonderful planter from an old tire. You might have seen many kinds of tire planters but there is something so special about this beauty. It has got rope coiled around the tire along with wooden tripod legs. Isn’t this so
- Happy Friday friends! Today I am sharing our Redbox Neighbor Gift idea with you all! We are both LOVING this idea, because it’s so simple, easy and EVERYONE will love it and use it! We are offering 3 different designs/sizes, so you should have no problem finding one that you like! What you need: Printable …