Photo via: inkingidaho.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY-Anleitung für ein Fadenbild im Botanik-Stil, Wanddeko selbermachen, einrichten / crafting inspiration: picture made of strings, botanic, home decor via DaWanda.com
- Star window cookies, made by crushing hard candies and placing in the middle of the stars when you bake. They will melt down and look like glass.
- Vintage style DIY idea for Christmas tree decor made from my collection of old spindles | countrydesignstyle.com
- Spa Recipes | Bath Salts | These Bubbling Bath Salts are made with Ivorys Aloe Body Wash and leave the skin feeling soft and smooth. Add 1/4 cup to a warm bath to enjoy the bubbling and soothing effects of the bath salts. ad
- Holiday Pillows out of Thrift Store Sweaters
- GENIUS! Make your own DIY Christmas pillows out of placemats. Full tutorial from Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body.
- DIY Pillow Slipcover Tutorial! Looking to spruce up those boring couch pillows in hopes of glamorous holiday ones? Or perhaps you wish to change them out for additional seasons? Follow this step by step tutorial to see how to save oodles of money by making your own slipcovers!
- Super cute handmade Christmas ornaments made from vintage Christmas cards
- made from vintage silverware tray. The tutorial is here: http://twocrazycrafters.blogspot.com/2010/12/christmas-shadow-box.html
- vintage jewelry- I have seen this…a lady I know has an old one…its very pretty made with old broken jewelry on velvet
- Christmas trees made from vintage maps, but you could also use books, sheet music, or fun patterned paper.
- Christmas Trees made from old book papers, vintage tart tins and glitter