Photo via: remodelaholic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fork and Flower: (more) holiday nibbles — Christmas tree forest cookies.
- Want to decorate your home with more Christmas tree shaped decorations? Then youve got to make this adorable DIY Christmas yarn tree!
- I love this idea! Put win glasses upside down, with Christmas ornaments under them, and then put small candles on top. Cute! More More
- Every night leading to Christmas read a scripture by candle light and 25 Christmas Traditions to Start Right Now on Frugal Coupon Living.
- Painted Light bulbs – Painted Blessings by Cindy
- These handcrafted blooms are ideal for embellishing wrapped gifts or fastening to a tree.
- For a nice decorating on the stairs we tied up some tree branches and berry branches with an elegant light green ribbon. As added to this entourage is tiny Christmas ornaments in the middle to give it that Christmas vibe!!
- This DIY felt penguin ornament is a fun and easy craft to make for your Christmas tree or to give as a gift this holiday season.
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …
- Sculpey Penguin Christmas Ornaments Tutorial
- Rustic burlap ornaments ,Christmas tree ornaments ,large burlap balls …
- Papírcsíkokból10 Christmas tree ornaments Christmas tree ornaments made of paper, wonderful simplicity …