Photo via: elorablue.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …
- A Rope Covered Tire Planter with Tripod Legs Katie at Addicted 2 DIY created this wonderful planter from an old tire. You might have seen many kinds of tire planters but there is something so special about this beauty. It has got rope coiled around the tire along with wooden tripod legs. Isn’t this so
- Handmade one of a kind beach decor seashell Christmas angel ornament. This beautiful nautical decor holiday ornament is hand crafted using many different seashells. I have added a bow and attached a ribbon for hanging. This pretty beach ornament makes a perfect addition to your Christmas tree, or keep a few on hand wrapped up for unexpected guests who pop in. Perfect also as a hostess gift or Secret Santa gift! This is for 1 angel that vary in size from 3.5 – 5
- Our seasonal crafting has been incredibly simple. Using mostly whats on hand already. And for this using the hands as well. The kids made a Scandinavian Gnome handprint the other day. Also known as Tomte Tonttu Nisse or Tomten. I loved using the handprints for their beards (even though I should of pressed down on Nats fingers more!) and gluing the tall red gnome hats with just a big cardboard nose popping out. Every time I look at this little craft it just makes me happy. Its these things that make this time extra special for me. When Im old and grey these are the treasures Ill keep and put up every Christmas. by dearpomegranates
- DIY Cinnamon Ornaments – this recipe is so easy, requires NO COOKING, and produces amazingly scented cinnamon ornaments that will fill your whole home with the best scent of the season!
- Smart Home Ideas! These easy Smart Home Technology Trends might just make your life a little bit easier!
- Cute! An envelope and card in one! The Pink Stripe Love Letter is a stationery set that comes with everything you need for 2 letters! Write a lovely message to a special someone on the inside of the heart shaped card then fold it into an envelope and seal it with the gift tag and string! Few things show you care more than a personalized handwritten note. With such a unique card, your friend is sure to feel loved and appreciated! Give the gift of a one-of-a-kind handwritten note! Check it out…
- DIY Painted Gold Leaf Ornaments to add a touch of something unique to your wedding decor
- Free Christmas Budgeting Spreadsheet. I love that it has the ability to show how much your under budget to apply to another gift that may cost a little more. Thsi was my first time using a spreadsheet instead of paper and pen and it was SO much easier. Im $55 under budget!
- For a nice decorating on the stairs we tied up some tree branches and berry branches with an elegant light green ribbon. As added to this entourage is tiny Christmas ornaments in the middle to give it that Christmas vibe!!
- Trim the tree with these 10 minute photo keepsake ornaments. They take no time at all to make and it will mean so much to fill the tree with family memories.