Photo via: craftiss.blogspot.ro
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Cinnamon Ornaments – this recipe is so easy, requires NO COOKING, and produces amazingly scented cinnamon ornaments that will fill your whole home with the best scent of the season!
- Easy DIY Wine Cork Decor Projects | Get all the products you need to create your DIY projects from SkyMall.com!
- Spray paint pine cones to have that mercury glass look to them. Use Krylon Looking Glass Mirror-Like Paint on pinecones, add a little fresh or faux greenery to accomplish this look.*** 10/10** this link really doesnt tell you how to do this, but its pretty self explanatory (try adding some white twinkle lights in the bowl or apothecary jar – so pretty!)
- Brighten up your bathrooms decor without spending a fortune by making your own custom soap bars. Following the recipe in the downloadable PDF, youll be able to craft uniquely shaped bars you can customize with any vibrant color and scent.
- Add more festive decoration to your home with this wooden Christmas tree… Cut the plywood in half, making 2x 8’x2’. Draw the template of the tree. You can draw up one side, cut it and trace it for the other side. Use a circular saw to get the straightest line possible – you can also use a jigsaw or handsaw. Attach a piece of 3×1 strip timber vertically to the back of one section of tree so you can screw the ply in for more strength. Drill holes to hang decorations and decorate
- Pom poms can add great amounts of fun to any activity, but there is more to them. You can use pom poms to create amazing crafts, your kids can also participate in creating these fun crafts. Pom poms can be made at home if you dont want to buy them off the store. Here is our collection of the best crafts you can easily create with pom poms.
- Coupon Code: BLACKFRIDAY FREE SHIPPING on any orders over $60!!!!! Hot hot deal, take advantage while you can. Get all your items by christmas if you place your order before 11/30 for the free shipping. This is a perfect way to ring in the holiday season with this rustic Christmas centerpiece. Package includes: (1) planter box (dark walnut) with hand painted stencil (3) christmas chalk painted mason jars (3) flowers I can make any size youd like and if these christmas colors dont fit with…
- No matter how big your house is (or isnt). Regardless of what you cook (or order in). Even if your kids are crazy, or you are tired, or your to-do list goes unfinished another day. You can offer up your home as a space to bless others this holiday season.
- Pine Cone Garlands for Christmas Decoration. Love its rustic look for decoration at home. Super easy crafts that can get your kids involved in.
- Dress up ordinary, white balls with some black-and-white designs — just make sure the ornament you buy is safe to bake in the oven. Click through to find out how its done and for more homemade DIY ornaments to spruce up your tree.
- How to Make an Advent Wreath – This quick and simple tutorial will show you how to make an advent wreath to celebrate the Christmas season. It’s flexible so you can easily craft your own DIY advent wreath on a budget, and even use materials you already have around the house. There’s an explanation of the meaning behind advent and the candles with ideas to help you do your own modern spin with your homemade advent wreath. This is my favorite new family tradition for Christmas!
- Looking for ways to decorate your home for every season? Follow this simple DIY and learn how to make a wreath for your door. This wreath tutorial will show you how to use artificial eucalyptus and silk flowers from Afloral.com to create a decoration you can update throughout the year.