Photo via: bhg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Old, burnt out Christmas lights dipped in glue then glitter. Pile in a big clear jar. I love this idea.
- Paint Dipped Pine-cones. Id sprinkle them with glitter while theyre still wet.
- DIY Confetti Dipped Ornaments
- Handmade Glitter Dipped Ornaments michaelsmakers
- Giant thrift store basket updated with spray paint from confessionsofaserialdiyer.com
- Dollar Store Craft Makeover with fancy Molds and DIY Paint!
- DIY Fishing Floats using Chalky Finish Paint for GLASS! So easy and would make gorgeous Christmas ornaments! ChalkPaint
- Snowman Christmas – Fill glass ball ornaments with white paint and then on the outside paint the red in the checks and the nose and face. then add a twine string
- How to make salt dough Christmas tree fingerprint ornaments. Mix 1 cup salt, 2 cups flour, 3/4 cup of water and knead until smooth. Roll it out and then cut out Christmas tree shapes using a cookie cutter. Press the familys fingerprints in the desired places, bake in the oven, the paint and decorate!
- diy star wars christmas ornaments – Google Search
- Such a fun, colorful christmas ornament idea! Easy melted crayon art DIY ornaments! from heatherednest.com
- Homemade Christmas Ornaments/Recipe for Salt Dough Ornaments! Have fun making these with your kids!