Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easy angel shell ornament! Seashells as the body and wings, wooden bead for head, burlap string for hair & bow, topped with a gold wire halo.
- Oyster Shell Ornament of Morris Island Lighthouse
- Angel holding a purple shell Ornament with by SeaThingsVentura
- Shotgun shell crafts 12g shotgun shell Xmas wreath, complete with lacquered clay pigeon and burlap bow. Like a boss. Made it in about 2 hours start to finish.
- Angel wings made from paper plates!
- oyster shells with blue glitter, simple beautiful coastal ornaments!
- Easy Burlap Angel Ornament. Sign up and get an exclusive peek at my new burlap craft. The access code will be emailed right to you!
- Printable Christmas Bingo Game – in English and Spanish – The Girl Creative – Everything you need to start a new holiday tradition with your family. justaddkisses
- Front Door with Moss Covered Christma Joy Letters from Uncommon Designs
- Loving this minimalist Scandinavian-inspired Christmas decor: DIY mini felt holiday bunting garlands, mini DIY potted Christmas trees on a carpet of moss, and sparkling white decorative snowballs. Such great Christmas decoration inspiration for those with small spaces and room to spare!
- shell trees – great project for those that live in the hot beach climates! These are cute, Ive decorated a tree with shells, but this is a beautiful decoration.
- DIY.Julträd.Christmas tree of tree branches, oasis, moss and paradise apples /Swedish