Photo via: oursimplefarm.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Constructed from Barnwood and tin from our family farm in Eastern Colorado, these adorable rustic frames are a great, unique way to display your
- Salt Dough Recipe to make prim candy canes and icicles
- Candy Filled Ornaments: Make these candy-filled, colorful ornaments for festive tree decorations or as great gifts.
- Christmas or Deer Season …. thinking about having these at our family Thanksgiving meal, which all the men eat wearing camo! A chocolate covered dounut hole, candy eyes & nose, and sub mini pretzels for pipecleaners.. fast & cute!
- Christmas Tree Farm sign – Craft
- Simple Christmas gift with candy cane
- microwaveable heat packs to make for Christmas gifts – these are simple to sew and are invaluable at our house. One Christmas, this was all my kids wanted for their gift.
- Buckeye Fudge
- Eggnog Fudge for the holidays.
- Microwave RumChata™ Fudge
- 2 Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge is easy and delicious. Its the perfect sweet treat for bake sales, family gatherings and gifts. You can never go wrong with peanut butter! via @Just 2 Sisters
- These easy candy Santa Hat Sleighs are perfect for neighbor gifts, teachers, or anyone! And they are so easy that little kids can help! What a simple DIY Christmas craft for kids!