Photo via: auntpeaches.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Geometric Wreath Tutorial | Made from coffee straws, this Christmas DIY project is simple, inexpensive and adorable!
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …
- A Rope Covered Tire Planter with Tripod Legs Katie at Addicted 2 DIY created this wonderful planter from an old tire. You might have seen many kinds of tire planters but there is something so special about this beauty. It has got rope coiled around the tire along with wooden tripod legs. Isn’t this so
- Knitting pattern for basic Christmas ball ornament Holidays are coming. It’s a well known fact especially for Thanksgiving celebrants. And I know that it’s not popular, but I’m still saying it – I LOVE THIS TIME OF THE YEAR. So I’m working up to my Advent Calendar project. Last time I posted a list of colorful stranded knitting links for perfect outcome. Today I’ll give you a basic knitting pattern for Christmas balls. Again – hint is on the picture… Cast on 8 stitches and divide …
- DIY Cinnamon Ornaments – this recipe is so easy, requires NO COOKING, and produces amazingly scented cinnamon ornaments that will fill your whole home with the best scent of the season!
- Holiday decorations as close as your back yard | mini Christmas tree made with oasis floral foam……OK…. Why have I never thought of doing this,with many of us having fake trees,wouldnt it be nice to still have that fresh pine scent in the house!!!!!!!! I think if the foam is soaked in water first,it should keep the tree fresh for a while,cant wait to try this!!!!!
- Don’t want to panic you, but it’s almost Christmas. And if, like us, you’ve done sweet FA (and have a perilously low bank balance) then it might be time to think about getting a little creative and making some of your gifts this year. If nothing else, it saves you from facing the crazy last minute shoppers. Want to share your DIY ideas? Tweet us at @YahooStyleUK .
- This is one of those projects that looks like it has a lot of steps, but I promise: try this once, and youll speed through the rest. | http://thepartyteacher.com/2015/11/30/tutorial-christmas-tree-tissue-tassel-garland/
- When I first started off on Pinterest, I saw some adorable Rag Dolls that Rummage had made with her girls – their dolls are just TOTALLY adorable and you simply must click through and take a peak! And I pinned it to make with MY KIDS one day. I couldn’t wait for Red Ted’s and …
- Handmade one of a kind beach decor seashell Christmas angel ornament. This beautiful nautical decor holiday ornament is hand crafted using many different seashells. I have added a bow and attached a ribbon for hanging. This pretty beach ornament makes a perfect addition to your Christmas tree, or keep a few on hand wrapped up for unexpected guests who pop in. Perfect also as a hostess gift or Secret Santa gift! This is for 1 angel that vary in size from 3.5 – 5
- Each year, the holiday season begins with decorating the home. One of the greatest part of all is the time-honored tradition of trimming the tree.
- Good morning! Im working on some projects around the house this weekend and trying to get started on Christmas decorating. Dont you just love how cozy Christmas lights make your home feel? ☺️ One of my favorite parts of Christmas time is the lights. Hope your all doing something fun this weekend! 👏🏻👏🏻