Photo via: hymnsandverses.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …
- I made two of these trees. One in blue and gold and one in scarlet and grey for the OSU and MI football party. they turned out great … I used sparkely garland first then the balls and I filled the gaps with ribbon. I am going to tell you it takes more balls than you think! I made 3 trips to the dollar store for balls. I spent around $20.00 on each.
- A Rope Covered Tire Planter with Tripod Legs Katie at Addicted 2 DIY created this wonderful planter from an old tire. You might have seen many kinds of tire planters but there is something so special about this beauty. It has got rope coiled around the tire along with wooden tripod legs. Isn’t this so
- Tweet Pin It How many of you need to plan a Christmas party for the kiddos this year? I’m guessing most of us will have an occasion this holiday season to plan something fun for them. Here are some fun ideas I’ve found to help make your planning start to take shape. There as some…Read More »
- Are you tight on a budget to buy a great desk for a family of four? Do you want a little more storage space for you desk? Here is the solution that won’t leave you broke. You can buy all the finished products from IKEA and easily assemble them together …
- So….I saw this Pottery Barn wreath and fell in love. And then I saw the price and thought, ‘I can make that’. Who is with me? Who has done that before? Yeah, I know you have. That’s why you are my tribe. It was on. I ordered my supplies from Amazon, ran to Walmart for …
- DIY Geometric Wreath Tutorial | Made from coffee straws, this Christmas DIY project is simple, inexpensive and adorable!
- Coupon Code: BLACKFRIDAY FREE SHIPPING on any orders over $60!!!!! Hot hot deal, take advantage while you can. Get all your items by christmas if you place your order before 11/30 for the free shipping. This is a perfect way to ring in the holiday season with this rustic Christmas centerpiece. Package includes: (1) planter box (dark walnut) with hand painted stencil (3) christmas chalk painted mason jars (3) flowers I can make any size youd like and if these christmas colors dont fit with…
- I found some creative DIY Christmas stockings that can be easily made. No need to be an expert DIY for most of these ideas. They’re really simple but original ideas and you know handmade gifts are always a big hit so this can definitely be a fun project for the holidays.
- Good morning! Im working on some projects around the house this weekend and trying to get started on Christmas decorating. Dont you just love how cozy Christmas lights make your home feel? ☺️ One of my favorite parts of Christmas time is the lights. Hope your all doing something fun this weekend! 👏🏻👏🏻
- Summary: I think a craft fancier should know how to make a Christmas tree. How can we lack Christmas tree ornaments for cheerful and lively Christmas? It is one of typical decorations for Christmas. And if you want your Christmas to be unique and attracti