Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – very tasty, rich and moist! So easy to make, you need only few ingredients. Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – a taste of Christmas in every bite of this delicious cake!
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …
- How to make tomato cage Christmas trees! Plus, how to make three different…
- How to make tomato cage Christmas trees! Plus, how to make three different sizes!
- How to make tiny Christmas trees out of wire – Im pinning this to my jewelry board cuz I have a form to help me make these into earrings.
- OMG, I love this DIY Christmas countdown calendar and it looks so easy to make! The fact that its a chalkboard sign as well is just perfect.
- I found some creative DIY Christmas stockings that can be easily made. No need to be an expert DIY for most of these ideas. They’re really simple but original ideas and you know handmade gifts are always a big hit so this can definitely be a fun project for the holidays.
- How to make a DIY Secret Compartment Floating Shelf Gun Safe. Free easy to follow step by step instructions. www.DIYeasycrafts.com
- Christmas tree fish tank ornament! Omg the kids are going to love making these for the Christmas tree. Awesome DIY craft using the clear ornament balls. I am so glad I found this how cute!
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.
- Easy DIY Wine Cork Decor Projects | Get all the products you need to create your DIY projects from SkyMall.com!
- *Cut up an old CD and glue to clear ornament. The lights of the tree reflect off the surfaces beautifully. I knew I would find some use for all those old CDs! (Could also be glued onto styrofoam balls, plastic or rubber balls, etc. so kids could make them too. They would make adorable decorations for parties as well as for Christmas trees.