Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.
- Knitting pattern for basic Christmas ball ornament Holidays are coming. It’s a well known fact especially for Thanksgiving celebrants. And I know that it’s not popular, but I’m still saying it – I LOVE THIS TIME OF THE YEAR. So I’m working up to my Advent Calendar project. Last time I posted a list of colorful stranded knitting links for perfect outcome. Today I’ll give you a basic knitting pattern for Christmas balls. Again – hint is on the picture… Cast on 8 stitches and divide …
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …
- Scratch Mommy wants to help you countdown to the holidays with DIY New Year Countdown Calendar and a DIY Christmas Advent Calendar tutorials.
- Our seasonal crafting has been incredibly simple. Using mostly whats on hand already. And for this using the hands as well. The kids made a Scandinavian Gnome handprint the other day. Also known as Tomte Tonttu Nisse or Tomten. I loved using the handprints for their beards (even though I should of pressed down on Nats fingers more!) and gluing the tall red gnome hats with just a big cardboard nose popping out. Every time I look at this little craft it just makes me happy. Its these things that make this time extra special for me. When Im old and grey these are the treasures Ill keep and put up every Christmas. by dearpomegranates
- DIY Cinnamon Ornaments – this recipe is so easy, requires NO COOKING, and produces amazingly scented cinnamon ornaments that will fill your whole home with the best scent of the season!
- A Rope Covered Tire Planter with Tripod Legs Katie at Addicted 2 DIY created this wonderful planter from an old tire. You might have seen many kinds of tire planters but there is something so special about this beauty. It has got rope coiled around the tire along with wooden tripod legs. Isn’t this so
- Oven roasted Cranberry Dijon Glazed Ham from The Food Charlatan. Aint nothin better than an oven-roasted glazed ham I say! This recipe uses fresh cranberries, meaning its perfect for the holiday season! I love the zing that the dijon mustard adds too. Its super easy to throw together! Make it for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, or Sunday dinner!
- Little Miss Lovely Photography – Christmas Advent Calendar :: Countdown to Christmas
- OMG, this is adorable! It would be the perfect easy gift for any knitter or crocheter! How to Make a Yarn Ball Ornament: Two Methods! | Where The Smiles Have Been
- Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – very tasty, rich and moist! So easy to make, you need only few ingredients. Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – a taste of Christmas in every bite of this delicious cake!
- DECK THE HALLS Button Card. You could also do this on a small canvas as a nice Christmas decoration for the kids to make for the parents. I would use a really strong glue, like E-600 for the buttons. But, if kids are making it, probably a good tacky glue will work well; just make sure it pushes through the button holes to lock them on. Let the kids use a fine line sharpie to make the hangers.