Photo via: vintagenewsjunkie.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A Rope Covered Tire Planter with Tripod Legs Katie at Addicted 2 DIY created this wonderful planter from an old tire. You might have seen many kinds of tire planters but there is something so special about this beauty. It has got rope coiled around the tire along with wooden tripod legs. Isn’t this so
- Dress up ordinary, white balls with some black-and-white designs — just make sure the ornament you buy is safe to bake in the oven. Click through to find out how its done and for more homemade DIY ornaments to spruce up your tree.
- Weve put together a festive craft that will have the entire family getting creative to design original homemade Christmas ornaments. Best of all, you can find everything you need to make these at Dollar Tree for just $1 each!
- Creating and mailing Christmas cards doesnt have to be complicated, expensive or a hassle. Here are some simple tips to help make a case for Christmas cards.
- *Cut up an old CD and glue to clear ornament. The lights of the tree reflect off the surfaces beautifully. I knew I would find some use for all those old CDs! (Could also be glued onto styrofoam balls, plastic or rubber balls, etc. so kids could make them too. They would make adorable decorations for parties as well as for Christmas trees.
- Hot cocoa balls ; I saw empty ones at the Dollar Tree yesterday!!! Guess Im going back to get some!
- ♢ Have the entire world on your wall! ♢ I will be happy to accommodate individual requests regarding color, motive and dimensions upon request. • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • W H A T • Y O U • G E T ♢ old wooden planks with ♢ world map motive made of ♢ black nails and ♢ beige wool ♢ You will get an individual created map just for you because every picture is handmade and absolutely unique. This special piece of art will be signed and dated on the bac…
- Mason Jar Pine Arrangement | Kirklands – I think I could do this myself. Just have to find the wooden box.
- Could you believe that these gorgeous winter flower burst ornaments used to be toilet paper rolls? Give em a makeover with some coffee filters and red paint, and youll have a beautiful ornament to hang on your tree. Click through for the tutorial and for more trash-to-treasure holiday ideas.
- Have you ever noticed that dish detergent bottles are kind of shaped like a body? We didnt until now! Once dressed up in glitter and silver, this empty container rightfully earns a starring spot at the top of the tree. Click for more DIY (and super cheap) Christmas crafts.
- thank you pinterest! … upside down command hook. How to hang a Wreath on a cabinet or outside storm door How dumb do i feel right now!!!! – Click image to find more DIY & Crafts Pinterest pins
- These 10 Dollar Store Christmas Decor Ideas are THE BEST! Im so happy I found these GREAT ideas! Now I have some cute and affordable ways to decorate my home! Definitely repinning!