Photo via: 6thstreetdesignschool.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …
- I love this idea! Put win glasses upside down, with Christmas ornaments under them, and then put small candles on top. Cute! More More
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.
- *Cut up an old CD and glue to clear ornament. The lights of the tree reflect off the surfaces beautifully. I knew I would find some use for all those old CDs! (Could also be glued onto styrofoam balls, plastic or rubber balls, etc. so kids could make them too. They would make adorable decorations for parties as well as for Christmas trees.
- Our seasonal crafting has been incredibly simple. Using mostly whats on hand already. And for this using the hands as well. The kids made a Scandinavian Gnome handprint the other day. Also known as Tomte Tonttu Nisse or Tomten. I loved using the handprints for their beards (even though I should of pressed down on Nats fingers more!) and gluing the tall red gnome hats with just a big cardboard nose popping out. Every time I look at this little craft it just makes me happy. Its these things that make this time extra special for me. When Im old and grey these are the treasures Ill keep and put up every Christmas. by dearpomegranates
- Love this classic pinecone and white snowflake and glass ball ornament bedecked Christmas tree style idea — 10 Best Christmas Trees | Camille Styles
- How to make a Mason Jar Lid Snow Globe for Christmas using a clear plastic ornament. ADORABLE! Easy for everybody to do! DIY Christmas gift in a jar idea.
- This DIY pillow cover turned out better than we had imagined and was so simple and inexpensive! Hope you love it!!! pillow diy pillowcover reindeerpillow christmaspillow christmasdecor holidaydecor
- You can bleach your own Bottle-brush trees After theyre bleached and dried, take a foam paint brush and dab on globs of Mod Podge, then roll in glitter, use hot glue to add jewels, beads and balls and tuck them into a china tea cup, or silver cream and sugar servers.
- Maybe this years Christmas tree. Id keep it up thru Tanners birthday. He is madly in love with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
- Snowman made from a baby food jar. The top jar is filled with marshmallows. The middle jar is filled with hot chocolate mix. The bottom jar is filled with mints. How cute is this for Christmas?
- Make DIY snow globes with your Best Buddy. This easy and awesome craft is great to do during the winter months! This DIY snow globe is great a small gift; create matching or unique designs with your buddy! All you need is a baby-good jar, water, water proof super glue, a small figure, and glitter.