Photo via: skinnytaste.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – very tasty, rich and moist! So easy to make, you need only few ingredients. Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – a taste of Christmas in every bite of this delicious cake!
- Sign up for our newsletter and receive more festive feline content! The holidays are a time to treat your friends and family—but dont forget the furry ones! This year gift your kitty the purrrfect present: a DIY catnip sock toy. All youll need is catnip, a sock and a paper towel roll. Place the roll in the sock, fill with catnip and tie the end. Its so easy and cute! Brought to you by Petcentric, a Purina brand & your trusted source for helpful tips & fun pet facts.
- Weve put together a festive craft that will have the entire family getting creative to design original homemade Christmas ornaments. Best of all, you can find everything you need to make these at Dollar Tree for just $1 each!
- A Rope Covered Tire Planter with Tripod Legs Katie at Addicted 2 DIY created this wonderful planter from an old tire. You might have seen many kinds of tire planters but there is something so special about this beauty. It has got rope coiled around the tire along with wooden tripod legs. Isn’t this so
- Christmas bulb centerpiece: All you need is a piece of wire, preferably about the thickness of a coat hanger, so it will hold its round shape. Then you just thread the Christmas balls onto the wire. Once youve threaded all your ornaments onto the wire, probably about 50-70 ornaments, depending on their size and how large of a wreath you want, then just tie the wire back to itself.
- Easy DIY Wine Cork Decor Projects | Get all the products you need to create your DIY projects from SkyMall.com!
- Adorable! Every Harry Potter fan will want to make one of these Christmas decorations. All you need is a toy version of Harry Potters Flying Ford Anglia and a suitably sized ornamental Christmas tree. What a great DIY project! harrypotter fordanglia christmasdecorations http://thepinkcouch.blogspot.ca/2011/12/photo-post.html
- DIY your Christmas gifts this year with GLAMULET. they are 100% compatible with Pandora bracelets. Turn cheap Dollar Tree storage bins into lined woven baskets that look like they came from Pier 1. All you need is some fabric, rope, and a glue gun.
- Gorgeous minimalist simple Christmas tree
- How to Hand Paint Lettering to make all sorts of custom signs, this Harvest sign lettering is available as a download. Video clips in the post to show you just how to do it. FlowerPatchFarmhouse.com
- These Homemade Gumdrops are the perfect treat to make for friends and family during the holidays! Made with just a handful of ingredients – including applesauce – these gumdrops are sure to become a holiday tradition! A Christmas favorite with our family! // Mom On Timeout
- Good morning! Im working on some projects around the house this weekend and trying to get started on Christmas decorating. Dont you just love how cozy Christmas lights make your home feel? ☺️ One of my favorite parts of Christmas time is the lights. Hope your all doing something fun this weekend! 👏🏻👏🏻