Photo via: hobbylobby.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Winter onederland. Pack snow into cake molds, then tap to slide out. Place tea candles in the middle. Gives off a welcoming, warm glow during the holidays when placed along the walkway or front steps to your home.
- Spa Recipes | Bath Salts | These Bubbling Bath Salts are made with Ivorys Aloe Body Wash and leave the skin feeling soft and smooth. Add 1/4 cup to a warm bath to enjoy the bubbling and soothing effects of the bath salts. ad
- Nothing Says “Happy Hanukkah” Like A Crazy Cool Menorah.
- These quirky handmade gift ideas for mum are perfect to make with the kids or if you are on a budget this Mothers Day. A handmade gift usually stands out from the rest… and nothing says love more than a gift made with thought and care! I sure Mum or Grandma will love to receive one of these.
- Its beginning to smell a lot like Christmas! Warm up your home with the comforting, soothing scents of mulling spices with this simple how-to: http://www.ehow.com/how_5820085_make-mulling-spices.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Scratch Mommy wants to help you countdown to the holidays with DIY New Year Countdown Calendar and a DIY Christmas Advent Calendar tutorials.
- Again, it is that joy time of the year when you want to gather your family, especially your children to craft some décor or gifts. There is nothing better than sitting at home for doing some decorations and crafts in such a cold but joyful holiday. With the help of amazing creativity, the DIY masterpieces will help to create a […]
- FAITH-BASED HOME DECOR: Discover how your home decor can not only set a welcoming, God-honoring atmosphere in your home but how they can be an integral part of how your family discovers the deeper meaning of Christmas!
- This decorative DIY candle tutorial will have your home smelling like the holidays
- These DIY Reversible Thanksgiving/Christmas Blocks are made from recycled wood and create a warm Thanksgiving and Christmas display for your home.
- Tips, tricks, and ideas for creating a gorgeous Christmas vignette. There are some great tips here for decorating your home for the holidays! ad gladeholidayjoy
- A beautiful farmhouse Christmas tablescape with rustic elements, mixed metals, and natural greenery. Perfect for a hosting a holiday dinner! | @worldmarket and ad | Christmas Tablescapes | Holiday Tablescapes | Decorating for Christmas | Dining Room Holiday Decor | Holiday Home Decor Ideas | Tips for Decorating for the Holidays || Lauren McBride