Photo via: frugalhomeschoolfamily.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Nothing says “home for the holidays” like a warm and welcoming entryway.
- Don’t want to panic you, but it’s almost Christmas. And if, like us, you’ve done sweet FA (and have a perilously low bank balance) then it might be time to think about getting a little creative and making some of your gifts this year. If nothing else, it saves you from facing the crazy last minute shoppers. Want to share your DIY ideas? Tweet us at @YahooStyleUK .
- These quirky handmade gift ideas for mum are perfect to make with the kids or if you are on a budget this Mothers Day. A handmade gift usually stands out from the rest… and nothing says love more than a gift made with thought and care! I sure Mum or Grandma will love to receive one of these.
- Crazy cool concrete votives, made with silicone ice cube trays! DIY
- This idea is great. I like the way they use just a round hanger. You can place them anywhere this way especially if you have the battery operated ones. Cool
- For those with a wish to create necklaces at home – cool guidelines so youll never be forced into giving away that necklace to a kid with tiny neck again! ; ) – Plz Repin, Follow or Like!
- Make your own DIY Pumpkin Spice Soap in less than ten minutes! Smells just like fall – what a great gift idea!
- DIY Christmas Decorations | Metallic Christmas Vignette ~ Nothing screams Merry Christmas like lots of metallic and sparkle!
- Happy Friday friends! Today I am sharing our Redbox Neighbor Gift idea with you all! We are both LOVING this idea, because it’s so simple, easy and EVERYONE will love it and use it! We are offering 3 different designs/sizes, so you should have no problem finding one that you like! What you need: Printable …
- Marshmallow Wedding Decor…this looks really cool, but Im not sure what itd be like outside of artsy photos
- reindeer snowflake template (click to see how cool it is opened up). Some really beautiful and intricate designs on here, now where are my scissors?……….. My house is going to look like the flat in Elf!
- DIY Lighting Ideas for Teen and Kids Rooms -Ping Pong Ball Lights – Fun DIY Lights like Lamps, Pendants, Chandeliers and Hanging Fixtures for the Bedroom plus cool ideas With String Lights. Perfect for Girls and Boys Rooms, Teenagers and Dorm Room Decor