Photo via: onegoodthingbyjillee.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cinnamon Dough Christmas Ornaments- only two ingredients in the recipe and they smell amazing!!!
- DIY Cinnamon Ornaments – this recipe is so easy, requires NO COOKING, and produces amazingly scented cinnamon ornaments that will fill your whole home with the best scent of the season!
- Trim the tree with these 10 minute photo keepsake ornaments. They take no time at all to make and it will mean so much to fill the tree with family memories.
- DIY Cinnamon Star Ornaments | These smell so good! And theyre easy enough to make, the kids can do it!
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.
- Homemade Christmas Ornaments/Recipe for Salt Dough Ornaments! Have fun making these with your kids!
- Cinnamon ornaments– easy to make, and they make the room smell amazing. Trying this as a craft with the girls… Cant wait!
- These melted peppermint candy ornaments are ADORABLE and theyre super easy to make! Such a fun and inexpensive homemade Christmas ornament idea to make with the kids!
- Such a fun, colorful christmas ornament idea! Easy melted crayon art DIY ornaments! from heatherednest.com
- Looking for some fun fall and winter pinecone craft ideas for kids? These cute…
- These DIY Scented Ornaments would be so fun to make with the kids are gifts or gift tags! LOVE!
- Jingle Bell Wreath Christmas Ornament These are so pretty, versatile as well as fun and easy to make!! Christmas