Photo via: thebakingchocolatess.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- Classic Christmas Cookies | Need a go-to Christmas cookie recipe? Chocolate chip, peanut butter, gingerbread, sugar cookie cutouts — all the classic cookies are here- classic cookie recipes like the ones handed down by Grandma. [Pictured: Vanilla Spritz]
- Everyone loves a snow day snack, and there’s no better sweet treat than Homemade Muddy Buddies! Chex, chocolate and peanut butter team up to please a crowd of hungry sledders or shovelers in no time.
- Star window cookies, made by crushing hard candies and placing in the middle of the stars when you bake. They will melt down and look like glass.
- 2 Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge is easy and delicious. Its the perfect sweet treat for bake sales, family gatherings and gifts. You can never go wrong with peanut butter! via @Just 2 Sisters
- This Rudolph Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe is fun to make and delicious to eat. Use pretzels, mini chocolate chips and M&Ms to create your own Rudlophs!
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Haystacks – Only four ingredients for this sweet no-bake treat!
- Chubby Hubby Clusters on SixSistersStuff | If you like chocolate, peanut butter, and pretzels all mixed together, then these are for you.
- You won’t be able to stop at one! These Perfect Peanut Butter Cut-Out Cookies are simple to make and filled with delicious flavor. Thanks, @Sweetopia! SkippyYIPPEECookies
- No Bake Sugar Cookie Balls — Little truffles of cookie goodness dipped in white chocolate and sprinkled like snowballs! | Recipe on If You Give a Blonde a Kitchen
- Paradise Bakery Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe: 1 cup butter, 1 cup sugar, 1/2 cup brown sugar, 2 eggs, 2 teaspoons vanilla, 2 1/4 cups flour, 1 teaspoon baking soda, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1 12 ounce bag semi-sweet chocolate chips. Preheat oven to 375, cream together butter and sugar, beat in eggs and vanilla. In a separate bowl, combine flour, salt, and baking soda. Gradually beat into butter/sugar mixture, add chocolate chips and stir in. Spoon onto ungreased cookie sheet. BEST COOKIES EVER!
- Easy No Bake Terrys Chocolate Orange Millionaires Shortbread recipe thats ready in just 10 minutes! So easy, anyone can make it! Easy Terrys Chocolate Orange recipe