Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I don’t know what it is about Christmas that brings out the raging craft monster in me, but it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m covered head to toe in glitter and glue for the entire month of December. There are so many craft projects that I could never “find time” for during the rest of …
- Glittery Winter White Mason Jars | Easy Table Centerpieces You Can DIY Before New Years Eve
- A Rope Covered Tire Planter with Tripod Legs Katie at Addicted 2 DIY created this wonderful planter from an old tire. You might have seen many kinds of tire planters but there is something so special about this beauty. It has got rope coiled around the tire along with wooden tripod legs. Isn’t this so
- It is about this time of year that I am dying for winter to be over. This year I decided to use some leftover 2×4’s to create a pretty floral centerpiece that I can have out year round. I ad…
- What a great tradition to start…. Have family put money in mason jar throughout year. At Christmas time, choose someone to bless (anonymously). On Christmas eve, deliver by Ring and Run. THAT is the Christmas spirit!
- Scratch Mommy wants to help you countdown to the holidays with DIY New Year Countdown Calendar and a DIY Christmas Advent Calendar tutorials.
- I SO want to do this for future Christmases – only 4 gifts – because lets face it, Christmas ISNT about presents – its about Jesus. I REALLY love this idea and hope to put it into practice in the years to come!
- Maybe this years Christmas tree. Id keep it up thru Tanners birthday. He is madly in love with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
- From teens to toddlers start a new family tradition on Christmas Eve with this Night Before Christmas Box with Free Printable Label Fun for the whole family | OHMY-CREATIVE.COM
- Make your own DIY Pumpkin Spice Soap in less than ten minutes! Smells just like fall – what a great gift idea!
- Capture your familys memories from the year into a keepsake ornament that can be opened in future years. A time capsule that can be hung on your Christmas tree!
- Happy Friday friends! Today I am sharing our Redbox Neighbor Gift idea with you all! We are both LOVING this idea, because it’s so simple, easy and EVERYONE will love it and use it! We are offering 3 different designs/sizes, so you should have no problem finding one that you like! What you need: Printable …