Photo via: sheknows.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Whatever Coffee Mug – Funny Mug – Quote Mug – As If – Coffee Lover – Gift Idea – Tea Lover – Tea Cup
- Beautiful heart design, DIY coffee mug –bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes and voila!
- Visit Starfish Cottage today to see a cute under $10 DIY coffee mug Christmas gift idea! http://kristyseibert.com/blog/2014/12/cute-christmas-coffee-mug-gifts.html
- Scratch Mommy wants to help you countdown to the holidays with DIY New Year Countdown Calendar and a DIY Christmas Advent Calendar tutorials.
- DIY Geometric Wreath Tutorial | Made from coffee straws, this Christmas DIY project is simple, inexpensive and adorable!
- A friend of mine made me some of this coffee sugar scrub. It is by far the best scrub Ive had in a long time. Love it :))
- Star window cookies, made by crushing hard candies and placing in the middle of the stars when you bake. They will melt down and look like glass.
- The knight and the dragon pack Felt brooches by ovejitabe on Etsy, €20.00
- love this cute christmas pose…..thinking this would be super cute down on the River front by the cabooses this year! YES!!!!!
- Glittery Winter White Mason Jars | Easy Table Centerpieces You Can DIY Before New Years Eve
- one. A holiday housewalk to enjoy with your morning coffee. Start here to go through more than 30 homes. (Image from this tour.) two. Paige’s style is always so fun. three. How to make a succulent wreath. (Did you know you can order trays of succulents here?) four. I am always mesmerized by …
- Make a cute DIY painted mug for the holidays with paint pens and adhesive stencils in less than 10 minutes! Great neighbor gifts!