Photo via: craftywife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- You dont have to commit to expensive holiday prints to decorate your home this holiday season. Create your own gallery of painted holiday artwork to decorate using your favorite holiday symbols or song lyrics. All you need to create these DIY holiday prints are various sizes of paint brushes, craft paint, white paper, frames, and Command™ Picture Hanging Strips for damage-free hanging. For more, visit http://go.3M.com/command_holiday_gallerywall
- Tweet Pin It How many of you need to plan a Christmas party for the kiddos this year? I’m guessing most of us will have an occasion this holiday season to plan something fun for them. Here are some fun ideas I’ve found to help make your planning start to take shape. There as some…Read More »
- Want to decorate your home with more Christmas tree shaped decorations? Then youve got to make this adorable DIY Christmas yarn tree!
- This Christmas picture ledge looks amazing! I love this above the couch as an alternative to a gallery wall. So easy to swap out the frames and art with the seasons. The holiday art looks pretty and the fabric garland is fun, too.
- Handmade Christmas Gifts: 12 Simple Homemade Holiday Presents! 12 EASY and inexpensive DIY gifts that are perfect for this holiday season! Dont spend a fortune on Christmas gifts! Check out these beautiful, fun, and easy homemade gift ideas right now!
- Honest Christmas chalkboard gift tags are what you really need this holiday season. Tired of trying to guess what to buy people at Christmas? Check out these free tags from Bunny Peculiar.
- Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – very tasty, rich and moist! So easy to make, you need only few ingredients. Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – a taste of Christmas in every bite of this delicious cake!
- Homemade Christmas Ornaments/Recipe for Salt Dough Ornaments! Have fun making these with your kids!
- Looking for some fun fall and winter pinecone craft ideas for kids? These cute…
- DIY Cinnamon Ornaments – this recipe is so easy, requires NO COOKING, and produces amazingly scented cinnamon ornaments that will fill your whole home with the best scent of the season!
- Christmas Craft: This Wooden NOEL Christmas Craft is an easy and budget friendly idea for adding some fun decor to your home this holiday season! It is a simple DIY project that would be a great gift for xmas!
- DIY Home Security Ideas! Looking for some simple ways to make your home more secure? Check out these clever DIY Home Security Tricks!